Looking for a beautiful day planner to help you stay organized? A planner that also helps you remember to take care of yourself? My printable day planner does just this. The design is classy and elegant; the navy blue paired with the light pink flower makes this planner stand out in a good way.
What can you do with this day planner? You can:
- write down your day’s schedule (from 6am to 12am)
- write down your daily priorities to make sure you don’t forget anything important and stay on track towards reaching your goals
- add things to your daily to-do-list
- plan your meals to help you save time, money and reduce food waste
- track your water intake to help you stay hydrated throughout the day
- record any self-care and exercise during the day
- keep additional notes (steps taken, miles/kilometres walked, memorable moments or a positive affirmations)
This free daily planner will be your one go-to spot where you can keep track of meetings, reminders, to-dos, appointments as well as exercise and self-care. My purpose was to create a daily planner that covers all needs. This works perfectly for myself and I believe it will work for you, too 🙂
What’s included in my Printable Day Planner (Blue and Pink Floral)?
- 7-page PDF: daily, undated planner pages for each weekday
- two sizes: A4 & US Letter (additional sizes A5 & Half Letter are available in my Etsy shop)
- high-resolution printable PDF (300dpi) made for high-quality printing results
- plan and track your day in great detail: priorities, schedule, to-do-list, self-care & exercise, water intake and meal plans.
- empty text field for additional notes
- perfect for work and leisure
- free download! I don’t ask for anything in return: no sign-up or e-mail address required.
My day planner is a high quality product that I am giving away for free. The watermark-free version can be found in my Etsy shop if the link to my website on the design feels annoying or you simply enjoy my work 🙂 I hope you will enjoy using my planner and come back for more free stuff that I make with Canva!
Want to know what I am up to? Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest.
Download my Printable Day Planner (Blue and Pink Floral) by clicking on the download button below.