Food bloggers LOVE Pinterest. And it’s easy to see why: lots of people use Pinterest to find recipes, learn cooking secrets and find interesting food-related products. In fact, if Pinterest done right, you can easily get hundreds of people to your blog daily. Who wouldn’t want that, right? After all the hours you put into developing recipes, taking mouth-watering photos, writing blog posts, you absolutely deserve your content to be seen.
It is easy to get overwhelmed with Pinterest. It takes time and effort to create eye-catching visuals that stand out from other pins. If you are serious about getting big on Pinterest, you should pin a lot. And I mean A LOT. You should create around 20 pins daily. That’s a massive amount of pins. That’s why it is important to have plenty of ready-made Pinterest templates so you can save time when doing Pinterest marketing.
To help you save time and make it easier to create pins, I have designed 35 Pinterest templates for food bloggers. My templates not only look stunning but are also designed to increase saves and click-throughs. With my easy-to-edit pin templates you can literally create a highly converting pin in less than one minute from start to finish!
I have created a SPECIAL DISCOUNT for the readers of my blog. Click on the link to automatically get a 30% off or use a code FOODPINTEREST at the checkout.
These templates are made for Canva. If you are not familiar with Canva from before, all you need to know is that it is the most popular free graphic design tool, used by millions. Personally, I have been a happy Canva user since 2015. What I have loved about Canva from the start is how easy it is to use. Many of the best functions have actually been there since the beginning, but there have also been numerous improvements throughout the years that have turned Canva into THE essential graphic design tool used by most online businesses, coaches and entrepreneurs.
NOTE: I am giving away 6 templates from the above mentioned pack for FREE. You can get the download link in this post.
Pinterest Templates for Food Bloggers
My 35 Food Blogger Pinterest Templates for Canva (click on the link to automatically get a 30% discount or use a code FOODPINTEREST at the checkout) product includes:
- 35 professional-looking Pinterest templates made for food bloggers
- Size: 1000 x 1500 (2:3 aspect ratio, recommended by Pinterest)
- All templates are editable and fully customizable in Canva. The templates are very easy to edit and customize. You can customize everything you see: text, fonts, colors, layout, photos, add/remove graphic elements etc.
How my Pinterest Templates are different from other templates?
- my Food Blogger Pinterest collection is designed specifically for promoting recipes. All pins (a part from listicle pins) drive attention to the photo. I carefully selected all the fonts to make your recipe names elegant and easily readable.
- all templates are tested with a variety of photos so you can be sure the layout and design will work for you.
- versatile layouts to choose from: single image, multiple images and recipe round-up templates.
- my templates include all photos that are shown in template presentation so you won’t have to work with empty uninspiring grids. Note: all photos can be purchased in Canva and are “free” to use with a Canva Pro subscription.
- All fonts and graphic elements included are free for commercial use. So if you have a free Canva account, you don’t need to purchase anything.
In the slides below you can preview all the templates included in the Food Blogger Pinterest Collection (the link includes a special 30% off discount as a “thank you” to all of my blog readers).
The templates are eye-catching, yet stylish and elegant. The templates only require you to change the photos and the text. Personally, I am drawn to beautiful, high-end designs and my templates reflect this love for elegance and good taste. If you are a food blogger and take great pride in your cooking, this Pinterest collection is definitely for you.
Where to Download 35 Pinterest Templates for Food Bloggers
You can buy and download the templates from my Etsy shop. Etsy is an online marketplace with a great reputation. I have been used Etsy personally for years, but only quite recently started selling my own products there.