Are you a food blogger interested in Pinterest? Have you tried making your own pins but still feel like you could do with a little help from a professional? If your answer is “yes”, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you will find a link to my ABSOLUTELY FREE Pinterest Template Pack for Food Bloggers. These templates are made with Canva, for Canva users. Having the free version of Canva is enough, but if you want to use all Canva features you should go for Canva Pro. The templates, however, are 100% compatible with free Canva and do not require a Canva Pro subscription. Some of the images are only free for Canva Pro users, but they are to be changed anyway when you edit the template and add your own photos. Most importantly, the fonts are all free Canva fonts and can be used by any Canva user.
Why should you download my pack of free Canva food templates for Pinterest?
- My templates are optimized for Pinterest in terms of both looks and size
- Each template is modern and stylish (unlike the often messy Pinterest templates that Canva offers)
- My designs are made specifically for food bloggers and work excellently with photos of food. Colors are optimized and fonts selected with food bloggers in mind.
What’s included in the Free Pinterest Template Pack for Canva?
- 6 stunning Pinterest templates for food recipe pins, each taken from my Pinterest Pin Templates For Food Bloggers Etsy product containing 36 unique and elegant templates for Pinterest
- Each template is unique and perfected for Pinterest.
- 2:3 ratio templates – the size preferred by Pinterest.
- All 6 templates are designed to be used with Canva: either the free version of the pro version. All fonts in this product are available even for users of the free Canva.
- PDF with direct link to my Canva food templates, which you can edit and use!
If you like my free templates and you would love to have even more, you can getFree Pinterest Templates For Food Bloggers by Digital Hygge
Pinterest Template Pack for Food Bloggers
If you are food blogger or influencer whose topic is food/nutrition and you want to get results on Pinterest, this pack will get you off to flying start in no time! You also need to be able to use Canva – the best and easiest-to-use free graphic design tool out there!
Having used Pinterest for years, I know what works and what kind of templates work with food photos. My templates are simple to use, yet elegant and modern.
When choosing fonts and colors, I’ve selected ones that look good with food. Not having to find out what works and what doesn’t saves you a lot of time and effort and you can always be sure that your design looks beautiful and shareable.
In case you are interested in knowing the difference between the free version of Canva and the Canva Pro subscription, they are basically the following:
|100,000+ free photos and graphics (no videos)
|60+ million premium stock images, videos and graphics
|No resize function (The “magic resize” function makes it possible to easily resize a design into another size (from Pinterest size to Instagram post or an A4/US Letter size poster etc.)
|One-click design resize (for turning a 1000×1500 design into, say, 800×800 size)
|8,000+ free templates
|Hundreds of premium fonts
|100+ design types (social media posts, presentations, letters, and more)
|60,000+ free templates
Brand Kit (for creating your brand’s visual identity and have it easily accessible at all times – a real time-saver).
|Advanced search function (search for images in a specific color/photographer/free vs. premium/static vs. animated elements/horizontal vs. vertical)
|Create your custom color palettes
|One-click Background Remover tool
|Upload your own fonts and logos
|Possible to compress files (smaller file size, a bit lower quality)
|Option to save your designs as a transparent background (PNG only)
NOTE: these 6 pin templates are a part of a bigger 35 template Pinterest bundle that is available in my Etsy shop. As a reader of my website, you can get a special discount for this listing. Click on the link to automatically get a 30% off or use the code FOODPINTEREST at the checkout
I hope you will enjoy using my free Pinterest templates. Have a great day and happy pinning! 🙂